At MIXELAND, S.L. (hereinafter LERNMI) we believe in the importance of the security of your personal data that you share with us. For this reason we have adapted to the national regulations (Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights) and European (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) on data protection and we have implemented the necessary security measures to guarantee its correct treatment, for which the following treatment information is provided:
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|1.||Responsible for data processing||
Av. Vallcarca 254, Bajos 1ª;
CP 08023 Barcelona
|2.||Purpose of data processing||
Answer inquiries and provide information requested by the interested parties. Maintain and manage the relationship with users and ensure the proper functioning of the company.
|3.||Purpose of data processing||
Consent of the interested parties.
Compliance with legal obligations.
|4.||Recipients of data assignments or transfers||
The data is not transferred or shared with third parties without the prior consent of the interested parties and international data transfers are not made.
|5.||Rights of the interested persons||
Interested parties have the right to access, rectify, cancel or delete the data, as well as limit or oppose its treatment and request its portability as explained in the additional information.
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://lernmi.com/ in the "Política de Privacidad" section.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: MIXELAND, S.L. Postal address: Av. Vallcarca 254, Bajos 1ª; CP 08023 Barcelona Telephone: +34 644 31 92 12 Email: email@example.com
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data is information that identifies or makes it possible to identify individual persons. Your personal data is divided between identifying data such as your name, your surname and your ID or contact information such as your postal address, your email address or your telephone number.
The personal data that you share with us is your basic identification and contact information. Specifically, we collect your name and surname, email address and telephone number.
We are committed to treating the personal information of our users with complete confidentiality and respecting all the legally established principles.
3. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user for the free trial, answer your questions, as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications.
Among others, the main purposes of treatment are:
- Registration for the free trial request
- To respond to requests for information or to answer you when you contact us
- To be able to send you information about the activities and events we organize
If you do not want to receive commercial information, you can let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use your data to create profiles or to make automated decisions.
4. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data you give us will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times.
That is why your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations, as long as you are still registered on our platform, during the duration of the commercial relationship or until you request the deletion of the data.
Once the aforementioned conservation time has elapsed, we undertake to erase your data from our databases and to instruct the possible companies in charge of processing whose services we use to also delete your information from their databases.
We treat your data based on the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The legitimate interest in maintaining the existing relationship.
In the event that the data you provide us is erroneous or incomplete, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
We do not share your data with anyone without your consent, nor do we make international data transfers.
It may happen that to guarantee the correct functioning of the platform on some occasions we need to use services and tools from third parties.
We always choose providers that guarantee to comply with the rules imposed by data protection regulations and that are located within the European Union.
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights by writing to our email email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the platform, you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask usto rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user on the platform, you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data.
Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
- On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before:
- the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php) website: www.agpd.es.
We reserve the right to review this Data Protection Policy and publish the most up-to-date version on our Website.